We are blessed with a beautiful and spacious campus. Among our treasures is our historic Stone Church, built in 1844 and still in use today. That is where our more traditional Sunday worship services (8:00 am and 11:15 am) are held as well as any other traditional services such as weddings, etc. Our more contemporary worship services (9:15 am) are held in the Holy Cross Hall which was built in 1975. Also highly treasured is our Fellowship Hall with a commercial kitchen which is used for large gatherings and hosts our monthly Country Breakfast Buffet on the first Saturday of every month. The Fellowship Hall and the kitchen are available for use by outside groups for a reasonable fee. Other rooms in our main building are used for a variety of activities for church and outside groups. It also hosts The 1844 Shoppe which is a high-end thrift store. Our spacious campus also hosts the annual Mistletoe Mart arts and craft show that attracts up to 52 artisans and thousands of customers.
For information about using our campus for your activities, please speak with the Parish Administrator by calling 410-848-3251.