to the Church of the Ascension! We
welcome seekers and believers in our Lord Jesus Christ. In
all aspects of our life together we strive to be a Christ-centered,
spirit-filled, mission-minded family of faith, so reflecting the life
of Christ that we draw all people to him.
As Episcopalians, we are part of the worldwide Anglican Communion, which traces its origins to the beginnings of Christianity. At Ascension, we worship with both contemporary and conventional styles, but are always anchored in the Anglican tradition. We are a family-oriented church, yet we strive to serve all of God’s people, regardless of age or situation.
We extend a hand to all looking for a church home. Attend a worship service or join us at an event, ask questions, and let us show you our church and get to know you. Come and explore and grow with us!
9:00 am. Holy Eucharist, Rite II, New Holy Cross Hall
10:15 am. Fellowship
10:30 am. Christian Education
11:15 am - Holy Eucharist, Rite II, Stone Church
(Child care is available during the 9:00 am service)
10:00 am. Holy Eucharist, Rite I, Chapel
Click here for a detailed description of our worship services.
Sunday schedule8:00 am. Holy Eucharist, Rite I, Stone Church
- Ascension's next breakfast will be held on Saturday, June 4. Click here for more information, including our menu and pricing. Come hungry, leave full.
- Ascension's Spring Marketplace Flower Sale and Flea Market is
coming on May 21! Running from 8:00 am - 2:00 pm,
will be feature a variety of flowers and plants for sale in our outdoor space along with a variety of outdoor vendors, a bake table, and an indoor flea market. Click here for more information and here for a vendor contract.
- Ascension is offering a host of summer activities for kids of all ages. The fun starts in mid June and continues through early September. Click here for the full slate of activities; to sign up, just call the church office at 410-848-3251. Here's what's on deck in June:
- June 18, 1:00 pm -3:00 pm, Exploring Rwanda & Africa
- June 20, 10:00 am - Noon, American Girl & Manners
- June 21, TBA
- June 21, 9:00 am - Noon, Lawn Games!
23 N. Court St.
Westminster, MD 21157